There are times in life when most people decide a professional photographer is preferable. It is well recognised that in business a professional photographer is often required, but as a member of the public when should we pay for the services of a photographer.
The most obvious occasion would be a wedding or graduation, another could be a studio portrait.
So lets look at why we use the services of a professional. Initially most people think of only two reasons..
1) Picture quality and style
2) Someone to take charge and organise the crowds..
When you think about it for a little longer you would probably agree to adding….
3) Allows everyone the opportunity of taking part in the event
4) Experience will allow the photographer to discreetly get the shot to capture the moment without spoiling the fun.
5) You can be confident that a professional will have the right equipment for the job as well as back ups.
6) A professional photographer will capture pictures you wouldn’t dream of in a way that will surpass your expectations.
7) How many really nice pictures have you taken but never printed off. Using a professional service would enable you not only to get prints but a vast array of gifts and mementoes.
A professional photographer will back up and store your images so they will be available in the future.
This could all be summed up with a simple statement.
Will a professional photographer add value to my event.
Now consider the types of events listed below to see if and when you should use a professional photographer.
Birthday Party… Any party with a group of family and/or friends
Anniversary… From the 1st to the 100th and not just weddings
Newborn baby… Taking at home in natural surroundings
Holiday… If you are on holiday in and around Swindon why not have some professionally taken pictures
A trip to the park… Family, pets
Pet day… Get a lasting memory of your pets
Day trip… have something more than the postcard to remember your big day
Sports event… indoor, outdoor, tournament or presentation specialist equipment is needed to capture the peak of the action
So if you now think a professional photographer could help capture an image of you living life as you do. Give DN7.com Event Photography a ring, you may be surprised at how little it will cost